Spicy Snapper with Mango Salsa
- October 13, 2021
- Michael Conrad
The subtle flavor of our Conrad Farms mango salsa with a hint of Avacado provides a nice balance to the heat of this delicious pan-seared Cajun snapper – and it’s all ready in under 30 minutes!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time25 min
- Ready in30
- Yield4 servings
- Main Course
- Cooking Method
Spicy Cajun Seasoning Ingredients:
For the Fish
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- ½ – 1t. cayenne pepper
- ¾ t. dried thyme
- ¾ t. dried oregano
- 1½ t. sea salt
- ¾ t. ground black pepper
- 1 jar Conrad Farms Mango Salsa
- 1 Mango peeled and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 5-oz. red or yellowtail snapper fillets
Preparing the spices
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the spicy Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine and set aside. .
- In a large bowl, combine the Mango, Conrad Farms Mango Salsa, and avocado, Stir to combine and set aside.
- Sprinkle the Spicy Cajun Seasoning onto both sides of the snapper fillets. Rub gently to ensure the seasoning is evenly distributed and adheres well.
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the seasoned fillets into the hot skillet and cook until they are nicely browned and flake easily with a fork, approximately 3-5 minutes per side. Cook time will depend on the thickness of the fillets.
5Remove from heat and serve immediately with some of the Conrad Farms mango-avocado salsa on top. Enjoy!
This is an extra note from author. This can be any tip, suggestion or fact related to the recipe.
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value
- * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.